- Our Ergonomic Trekking Poles (set of 2) give you a reason to increase the steps you take. Help Prevent knee injury, support extra weight, and walk comfortably with these hiking poles. Cork grip wicks away sweat from hands keeping them drier. Firmer grip in muddy areas with added mud stops. EVA foam shafts allow for a strong grip in extreme all-terrain environments. Our poles are the perfect gift for outdoor hikers who enjoy the light and compact gear!
- Engineered and Built To Last: Keeping your Adventurous nature in mind, we knew that no detail could be overlooked! Made with aircraft-grade aluminum-crucial for hiking or backpacking in rough terrains and supporting heavier weights. The joints have been enhanced to be extra secure with added metal caps. Cork grip absorbs sweat out of your hands. Our hiking poles are meant to withstand pressure and impact far superior to carbon fiber poles. Pick up your map and start your adventure!
- Compact Design that is Ready to Go When You Are: Our trekking poles collapse down to a portable 15 inches (38 cm), thanks to its retractable tri-fold design. Fitting into a backpack, luggage cases, or duffel bags for compact travel! Trekking Poles for seniors - No more cumbersome walking sticks! Trek-Z gives you the ability to build strength and muscle while you run errands. Let these unique poles go with you to all your outdoor leisure activities and adventures!
- Sizing ... We've Got You Covered: The length of the pole can be adjusted quickly and easily using an innovative metal flip lock technology. Customize the height to your liking, and ensure it is secure with our metal stopper secure locking system. The height of the poles has an adjustment range of 20cm from 110cm to 130cm that fits for men, women, teenagers with a height between 5'2'' (159cm) to 6'5'' (195cm). Each package comes in pair with a holder bag.
- Lighter Than Your Average Umbrella: Each pole weighs only 11.5 ounces (330g) perfect as an all-day walking stick or for backpacking in high mountains or on your favorite ski trails, or even crossing the stream. The staffs are engineered with 100% air-space grade 7075 aluminum-same material used on aircraft and in marine environments. Whether you are fishing, hunting, hiking, these folding poles are the only trek poles you will ever need.
Back and knee issues make walking for exercise a daunting prospect. Even brief use of any kind of cane device throws my back out. Now using just one Trekking Pole as a steadying device enables me to go the distance smartly for exercise or walking the dog without staggering and slouching. Helpful also as a gentle occasional reminder (just a touch) to the dog to curb her exuberance ;-).
Really love how compact and light weight these are. Really comfortable and excellent hand grips. The storage bag and multiple tip attachments are nice too. Only thing might be how sturdy they will be for a bigger, clumsy guy like me.
I love how these poles are designed to be so compact. They are easy to manage and quite sturdy. I have resisted using hiking poles for awhile and never realized what a great benefit. The cork handles are really a nice feature as well as the adjustable straps, various attachments for varied terrains, and most especially their fold-ability and affordability.
These are my first trek poles so I didn't know what to expect. As a reasonable fit 48 yr old, I wasn't even sure I would need them to hike in/out of the Grand Canyon. With a mile of elevation change, let me just say they were a life saver.But I originally looked at REI and poles ranged from $60 to $160, so I thought I'd give these a try, and I was not disappointed.Very compact, perfect for checked luggage, very sturdy, and of course they were a fraction of other prices I found. Overall excellent value and product.
I have learned to adjust for the pivoting of the rubber feet in the lower section, which originally "put me off," as otherwise I find the poles exceptional. (The other feet being symmetrical are not affected by the rotation of the bottom third. It took me several chats with customer service for them to understand the problem, but once accomplished, they offered a refund and a discount on their 2-pc. poles. However, by that time I had found I could adjust the feet while positioned on the ground without bending over, so am now enjoying the way the rubber feet work on the asphalt or concrete walking surfaces in my neighborhood.