- STURDY & STABLE CONSTRUCTION: Made of strong stainless steel, this camping stove is built to last long even under heavy weight or high heat. The windproof serrated cross stand offers a stable platform for your cookware and increases heat contact
- EFFICIENT BURNING, LESS SMOKE: Wide opening makes it easy to add wood; Double-wall structure wood stove creates clean gasification and secondary combustion; near the bottom air vents help the fuel burn more completely with less smoke
- UNLIMITED FREE FUELS: Use the twigs, leaves, branches, wood as fuel to cook a meal, no more money spent on gas canisters, no chemical emissions, and carbon footprint. The stove includes a tray to hold solid alcohol fuel.
- FOLDABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT: Easily collapsible into a compact size (5.4" x 2.8") and packed in the mesh carrying sack for convenient storage. At only 1 pound, this portable wood stove is lightweight and minimizes the burden
- VERSATILE APPLICATION: This camping stove comes with a grill that allows you to start a barbecue. It is suitable for camping, hiking, backpacking,
Good for camping. Very light and easy to use.
Like this little stove. Stows away compact, easy to set up. Quick to start and doesn’t take much wood to use it.
If you realize that you can burn wood you find on the trail, the weight factor is good. No cans of gas to carry and take up room in your pack. No running out of fuel unless you are in an alpine region.
A touch smaller than I expected. Excellent to use with wood or an alcohol stove
I work in remote locations and this little camp stove has made a world of difference no more going hungry or without coffee .. Highly recommend....