- Sneak-a-Cup Feature - This feature temporarily stops the flow of coffee so you can pour your first cup before brewing ends without making a mess
- Space-Saving Compact Design - Perfect for apartments, RVs, dorm rooms, and smaller coffee appetites
- Permanent Grounds Filter Included - No need for paper filters; The permanent filter works with your favorite coffee grounds and its easy to clean
- Lighted On/Off Switch - One-touch control for easy operation, and an on/off indicator light for peace of mind
- Note: A cup equals approximately 5 oz. (varies by brewing technique). Volts: 120V
Perfect little coffee maker!!! No more wasting coffee as I live alone...perfect size...perfect price....perfect brewer!!! No fuss easy to maintain and use. Makes 2 huge cups...perfect for me and one guest ...but to make more...no probl...done in a snap! Highly recommend for one person use....and it takes such little space Coffee brews perfectly!
The first one I ordered stopped working after 3 uses (did not dispense water and the hot plate did not warm up), but replacing it with a new one was pretty easy, and it's still working great so far. Easy to clean, easy to use, and the flavor is good. I like how small it is, so it doesn't require too much space in the kitchen. It's ideal if you want a medium size coffee machine that's budget friendly, where you can make 1 to 3 cups or so. Definitely recommend!
Perfect for us! We aren't picky. We just enjoy a simple cup of coffee in the morning and this is it. The warmer is sufficient for keeping it warm long enough for us to finish off the pot (maybe longer?) And it's super easy to clean. Its great for a couple of someone who only wants a cup or two a day.
Great price... Easy to use... Doesn't take up too much counter space... Highly recommend for those of us who like a little coffee in the morning, afternoon or evening. I do like the permanent filter basket but use a paper filter also... just habit I guess.
This has been a great coffee pot. Nothing fancy and a little smaller than others but it gets the job done. I also liked that it doesn’t take up much counter space, which is important in our small kitchen. The filter cleans easy and keeps the even the smallest coffe grains out. We’ve enjoyed this one so much we’ll likely upgrade to a larger pot, since we’ve started drinking more coffee as a result of this one.