- WELL DESIGNED AND DURABLE We always put the quality in the first place, every detail is what we value!! Made with aircraft-grade aluminum-crucial for hiking or backpacking in rugged terrain and supporting heavier weights. The joints have been enhanced to be extra secure with added metal caps. Our hiking poles are meant to withstand pressure and impact far superior to carbon fiber poles.
- COMPACT DESIGN, MORE CONVENIENT TO CARRY This trekking poles' retractable tri-fold design let them collapse down to a portable 13.8 inches (35 cm) easily and quickly. Fitting into a backpack, luggage cases, or duffel bags for compact travel! When in use, you can extend your poles from 45.3" all the way to 53.2" quickly. These canes are available in red and blue colors and are an excellent gift for fashion-conscious people.
- BUILT FOR YOUR COMFORT The Ergonomic EVA Foam Handles with wrist straps are comfy to use in both hot and cold temperatures, are moisture-wicking, and mold to the shape of your hand while the strap is padded to avoid chafing your skin. And they are more sturdy and comfortable than the cork handle. Don't worry about the risk of unglued and broken.
- ALL-TERRAIN, ALL CONDITIONS From climbing ice mountains to an easy urban walk, heavy-duty 4 season accessories (1 pair of each rubber tips, boot tips for hard surfaces, snow baskets, mud & sand baskets) and a tungsten carbide tip won't let you down. 1 pair of carrying bags for storage and transport is also included in this hiking gear.
- BEST TRAVEL PARTNER Our trekking poles will absorb shocks and vibration, reduce fatigue and pain from your joints and muscles, prevent falls by dramatically improving your balance, and even help check that wobbly rock for stability before you step on it.
Love them nice and tall and wark well
Very nice good looking easy to pop together. Strong. Great price. Enjoying them.
We used this product in The Narrows in Zion National Park. Great product and could not have made that hike without them.
OMGosh these are so easy to use compared to other walking sticks I’ve had! Plus they collapse and easily fit in a backpack.
The walking sticks are exactly what we expected. My wife and I each use one when we are going to be walking a long way. It’s nice because I’m 6’3” and sh’s 5’1” so we are able to adjust for our height.